Tour: 5:00 PM
2445 Michigan Avenue
Detroit, MI 48184
Dinner: 6:15 PM
2138 Michigan Ave
Detroit, MI 48216
The 45 minute tour consists of the following:
- Barrel Tasting of cask strength Grass Widow Bourbon siphoned out of the Madeira Finishing Cask
- Two James Rye Dog — Our 100% Michigan Rye Whiskey un-aged and straight out of the still
- Grass Widow Bourbon
- Old Cockney Gin
- 28 Island Vodka
Cost is $40 and includes the tour and dinner.
Please arrive 10-15 minutes before start of tour in the tasting room
Capacity is 20 people so first come, first serve.
Looking forward to seeing you there
Tour: 4-5:30 PM
38401 Amrhein Rd.
Livonia, MI 48150
Dinner: 6 PM
BRAVO Cucina Italiana
17700 Haggerty Rd.
Livonia, MI 48152
The 1.5 hour tour consists of the following:
- Brief presentation about scope of FedEx’s Packaging department, as well as design, development and testing support of customer base
- Video highlights of service offerings including GoPro video of a “package eye view” moving through a FedEx facility
- Step by step tour through a newly re-modeled FedEx facility showcasing the cycle of a package through a FedEx local ground terminal
- Gaining insight into local package handling environment common within FedEx daily parcel operations
Cost is $30 and includes the tour and dinner.
Wear comfortable shoes – no open toes or heel. No skirts – pants only
Plan is to meet outside and then enter thru security gate as a group. If weather is bad, our contact will be at the security gate meeting people as they enter.
Travel as light as possible – leave any bags, purses, etc. behind and lock in the car.
Look forward to seeing you there!